Harraz Farm and Garden soil mixture is suitable for home cultivation and ideal for leafy plants. Seeds can be germinated with it and it can be used with small plants for perfect growing.
It is characterized by its ease of use and high effectiveness because it is a homogeneous mixture suitable for large groups of plants, and the roots can be grown in it with absolute ease.
It can be used with almost all seed types for germination and plant production.
The soil consists of:
1. Cocopeat 90%:
Coco Peat, also known as coconut coir, is produced from collecting the agricultural waste when harvesting coconuts. The fibers used to produce coco peat, which otherwise would have been thrown away, are treated, and then compressed into discs.
Coco discs are a great way to start your gardening adventure. They are easy, fast, and clean in comparison to other complex methods that are used for larger gardens. It is one of the best seed starting products for beginners.
– High-grade compressed coco peat with an ideal pH for indoor and outdoor plants.
– Has excellent drainage properties.
– Has natural anti-fungal properties which makes it resistant to soil-borne diseases.
– Can retain water effectively.
– Has excellent cation exchange capacity which prevents leaching of nutrients.
2. Vermiculite 10%:
Vermiculite is a naturally occurring mineral that gets heated in a special furnace, it is primarily used for improving soil quality. It is non-toxic, clean, disease-free, extremely lightweight and easy to work with.
Vermiculite improves a growing medium’s water holding capacity and improves aeration providing more oxygen for the roots. It also improves drainage which is beneficial as excess water can lead to bacterial and fungal growth. Furthermore, it reduces compaction which greatly benefits root health.
– Helps retain moisture better than perlite, leading to more robust growth.
– Improves aeration which improves the health of the roots.
– Improves drainage which removes excess water that might cause fungal growth.
– Reduces soil compaction for better root growth.
– Has a neutral pH.
– Can be mixed with other media or used alone.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.