Sativa Seeds – Coriander Casablanca – 1 KG (GMO-FREE DECLARATION)
Germination Rate: 91%
The new selection of Coriander from Sativa is breeding.
It is valued for its attractive, glossy green leaves, plus its very uniform and consistent quality.
For the professional growers who must have a higher quality product.
It can easily be grown all the year. This variety has high seeds-productivity, and the fruits are large; this type and It can also be found as monger (split seeds).
This herb is an aromatic plant with bright green leaves that are used fresh in salads or cooked in soups and sauces. The dried seeds
Coriander is part of the Apiaceae family, and it adds a unique flavor to many foods, crossing international barriers of cuisine. Coriander is a herb commonly used to flavor international dishes.
The seeds of the plant lend flavor to dishes as well as the leaves and it is often used as a salt replacement. Coriander looks like flat parsley and is sometimes referred to as “Chinese parsley.”
- Helps reduce blood sugar.
- Rich in immune-boosting antioxidants
- Benefits heart health, coriander may reduce the conversion factors of heart disease, high blood pressure and levels of bad cholesterol.
- Coriander extract acts as a diuretic, helping your body get rid of excess sodium and water. This may lower your blood pressure.
- Protecting Brain Health, including Parkinson’s Disease, Alzheimer’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Insomnia, and Coriander’s anti-insomnia properties may protect against these diseases.
- Promote the health of the digestive system and intestines.
- Fight insomnia
- Helps in combating some types of infections and transmitted diseases.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.